The problem with clean carpets
The problem with getting your carpets professionally cleaned is that
they look great.
Now, this doesn't sound like a problem, but when you
think about it, it really is. Because they look perfect.
your kids drag in half the back garden or a glass of Merlot slips from
your significant other's grasp, you just knew it was destined to happen.
Stain protect your home
Protect your home from allergens
Friendly, courteous and faultless.
Your hero between cleans
One after the other, there'll be unavoidable mishaps and clumsy antics that result in frustrating mess. Then clean ups, the damp patches where dirt sticks, the smears and smudges, the crusty bits, and the dreaded dried-in stains. This grim reality awaits you.
Or does it?
Well, if you say 'yes' to our stain protection treatment you can breathe a sigh of relief. Whilst it doesn't cure stupidity and tom-foolery, it does add a virtual force field around each fibre of your prized carpets and fabrics. It repels water and oil-based spills so the fibres below can't soak them up like a sponge. You'll actually see them bead on the surface. So, instead of a blind panic as you rush to the kitchen, you can deal with accidents effortlessly, a picture of calm.
You won't even know it's there. Once we have applied it, the treatment is undetectable - there won't be any change to the colour, texture or feel of the fabric. The fire retardant applied to your fabric during manufacturing will still be as effective.
We can treat your carpets, rugs, sofas, upholstery, curtains, mattresses, bed heads and more. You name it. If it is made of fabric, can get grubby or stained, and is difficult to wash, we can protect it.
The protective layer over the fibres means that your carpets and fabrics will look good for longer too. It acts as a barrier to slow the work of grit and dirt that tear at the fibres wearing them down. So with regular cleaning and application of the stain protection treatment, your carpets, rugs, sofa, upholstery and curtains will belie their age and last many more years to come.
Keep it regular
To keep your carpet looking great, carpet manufacturers recommend you have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months. Your stain protector will be effective between these cleans. After this it'll become less effective and should be reapplied after your next clean to keep fighting stains and resisting wear.
Banish allergens between cleans
Our stain protection treatment also includes +Allergyshield which is proven to reduce dust mite populations, kill fungal moulds and bacteria. So you can keep your family and home safe from their allergens.
How we promise you total satisfaction
We've looked at all aspects of our business to ensure you not only get the best clean possible, but you get excellent customer service too.
Learn more about each of our service promises to you
100% satisfaction guarantee
To give you peace of mind you get a no quibble 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means if we don’t do what we say we will, we’ll return to put it right. If we can’t then your clean is free.
What our customers say about us
We are proud of the feedback and we work hard to ensure it stays that way.
We hope you like what you hear. Please leave us feedback if you would like to.
3 seat sofa, rug, carpet, curtains cleaned
Work carried out efficiently and confidentially with cheer.
Lounge carpet and 2 rugs cleaned.
Impressed, work done neatly and tidy. Friendly chap, good customer service.
Excellent service, would highly recommend.
Get in touch for a free quotation
Take advantage of your 100% satisfaction guarantee, and get in touch for your cleaning and stain protection treatment quotation today. We can also quote to revive your carpets, rugs, sofas, fabric and leather upholstery, mattresses, and curtains.
Ready to book? Call us to secure a convenient appointment. Please call as soon as possible if you are on a tight schedule.
Got a question? Visit our FAQ page
Office address : 63c Ivy Road, St Denys, Southampton, SO17 2JP
- Your carpets and upholstery get stained when something is spilled on them and soaks into the fibres and fabric
- The most common stains we remove are from coffee, tea, red wine, food slops and pet pee
- Certain types of carpet fibre are more prone to staining than others e.g. nylon is highly absorbent, but polyester is not so much
- Prevent stains by quickly cleaning up spills before they can soak in. Scoop up anything solid and blot up as much of the liquid as possible, then treat the area with a good stain remover product
- Soiling is different to staining. Soiling is when something sticky or oily on your carpets attracts dirt that sticks
- If your stain remover product is not cleaned up properly it can attract dirt and cause soiling on your carpets
- Just walking on your carpets in bare feet can transfer oils to your carpets which dirt then sticks to, and causes a gradual build up of soiling
- Stains and soiled spots sometime reappear. This is Most likely because the spill has seeped deep into the carpet or the underlay, and makes its way back up to the top. If soiled spots reappear this is because the oily stuff is still in the carpet. you may need to retreat the stain to fully remove it